Saturday, September 5, 2009
Olive seems to be exploding with progress lately. She had been scooting around a bunch, and then actually started crawling yesterday. She pulled herself up to stand for the first time about a month ago, and now she wants to stand all the time. She eats most anything I give her. I'm so ready for her to get teeth so we can give her more stuff. She's funny and feisty and very vocal. Mom always laughs when we're on the phone - she says Olive always has something to say. I feel like Mom really gets her personality, and that is wonderful to me especially since she's so far away. Laurie observed that Olive knows when there's a party going on and she does not want to miss anything. Yes, I think she's very social. She started shaking her head no. Not really to communicate but I think she just realized she could do that and thinks it's funny or something. She has a very expressive face. I think it's like Chris. She slaps whatever her hand is on or near. Chris has been telling her no a lot lately and we think she's starting to get it and not like it. She's a very pretty baby, and such a delight to me. I love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment