Olive is sleeping in her own room now. I moved the Pack 'n Play there yesterday and she seems to be doing just fine with it. We're on night #2. I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep last night and will likely be awake a lot tonight. I kept wondering if I wasn't hearing her wake up. We don't have a baby monitor. I guess that'd be a good investment. She's right by us though and I heard her today when she woke up from her nap. I'm just a little bit paranoid.
She's still shaking her head no a lot. It's cute.
She's crawling all over and has even gotten herself from the living room up the step into the kitchen.
She does a lot of motorboat and spitting sounds. I think the motorboat is really cute.
She's been fake crying/fussing a lot lately. We're trying not to respond too much when she does it so that she doesn't think that's how she gets stuff. It's tough sometimes thought because she makes this high-pitched desperate cry sound and I honestly love hearing it!
There have been a couple times in the last day or two where she's really let me cuddle her without wanting to squirm away. I even did a little nose rub with her and she giggled. That was glorious to me.
Speaking of glorious, here are the nicknames we've given her so far: Glorious or Glor, Wonderful, Goodny, Olla Olla Olla, Bubbas, Tiny Speck, Sugadebelle...
We love our girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment