Monday, August 27, 2012

Today is back-to-school for all the Boulder City kids. It's just another day for us. However, Olive has the spirit of back-to-school a little bit. There are a couple of Target back-to-school commercials on our DVR recording of Wall-E, which we watched after lunch today. She was playing in the playroom instead of watching the movie, but as soon as she heard the back-to-school jingle on the Target commercial she came running in to see it. A little while later I was doing the dishes and she came into the kitchen, pointed to the baggie of box tops I have hanging on the fridge, and said, "Mom, we need those box topses for my schoo." (She always leaves the L off of school and pool, and I love it). I'm guessing there was some other commercial about box tops. She then told me I needed to pack a school lunch for her that included strawberries and fruit. She's a cute, smart girl. She is starting preschool next week, I'm not sure I'm ready for that!

This morning she wanted to doctor me. She had me lie down and said, "First we need the pumper." She was talking about the blood pressure cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment