Saturday, June 30, 2012

I took Olive on a few errands with me today. One of them was to go peruse the sales at Old Navy. They have a little table in the children's section where kids can sit and color while their mommies lose themselves in shopping. Olive parked herself there and started to color. Another mom came near the table with a baby, probably about a year old, in a stroller. The baby was really excited to see the kids' table, and wanted to get out. But the mom kept moving, and so the baby started to cry. Olive felt so sorry for the baby. She came to me, with her eyes really wide, and said, "Mommy, I want to give that baby my picture." So we looked around the store for a few minutes until we found the mom and baby, and Olive bashfully handed her picture to the mom while I explained. I was so dazzled by Olive's tenderness. She's a sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment