First, this afternoon she came into the kitchen while I was cleaning and said, "I want to make a box house." I said, "You want me to get a box, and then we can make a house out of it?" "Yes," she said. So I got one of Chris's millions of drug boxes out of the garage. I asked her a bunch of questions, and she gave me very specific answers and instructions until we came up with the box house she had imagined (picture 1). The house is orange and has a brown door with a black door knob. The roof is purple. The back of the house has a pink garage. There are two windows on the front of the house and one on the back. She did most of the coloring, and I did all of the cutting. After it was finished, she played with the Little People with it for hours.
![]() |
| picture 1 |
Then at dinnertime, I was busy getting things on the table when suddenly I looked down and saw this (picture 2). She had taken the separator from the pizza box, which obviously resembles a tiny table, and put her Little People at it to eat their dinner while we ate ours. Chris put a single pepperoni on their table to finish off the scene. Pretty awesome.
![]() |
| picture 2 |


No comments:
Post a Comment