Monday, August 3, 2009

I can't imagine what it's going to be like having 2 babies. Olive is the best thing in the world to me, and I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love her! I'm sure there are a million tiny details I haven't written about because of my lapses in writing, but some of the bigger things lately are:
  • She's sitting up really well. She loves to sit up and play with toys in front of her.
  • She's starting to get up on her knees when she's on her belly. So I think crawling isn't too far away.
  • She's eating more cereal and even these little dissolvable snack things. I'm going to start vegetables this week too. I have to start feeding more solids and less breast milk so as to get ready for the next baby.
  • She's way more coordinated these days and can grab and hold things. She twirls her hands around and continues to be very dexterous with her hands. I love that about her.
  • She chomps her mouth open and shut. And she purses her lips together and spits lots of tiny bubbles out.
  • She's way vocal and laughs a ton. I think she's going to be a funny girl.
  • She has started sitting in a high chair too. She's still a little small, but it's working alright. Rosemary gave us Anna's high chair so we didn't have to buy one. That was nice.
  • I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to put her to bed every night. I really feel at a loss on that one. But all in all she continues to be such a delight. She's the greatest thing ever. We seriously almost salivate over how great she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment